вторник, 15 апреля 2014 г.

" Love Birds & Hope" Wooden Box for all what you want!
I like Mojo Whimsical Style!One time I created wooden  box for greeting cards in a gift to my girlfriend.  She's like it so much! One time to my girlfriend visited other  girlfriends who loved Her Whimsical Mojo Style Box.., and they start ordering from me these boxes for crafts, jewelry boxes, key storage and small items or to decorate they're house ...

Each from my boxes is DIFFERENT, I NEVER REPEAT PICTURES Top on a box. 


OOAK Hand-painted wooden box with acrylic paints in the style Whimsical Mojo, covered with acrylic lacquer on a top.  BIRDS top on a box sculpted by hands from polymer clay.
 Decorated
Inside with fabric's quilt in the   Mojo Style on a soft foundation and wit heart from the felt (in which, you can stick needles and pins if this box for your needlework!...).
Size: 7.5"X6.5"X3" (19cmX16.5cmX7.5cm)
Signed & Certified,2014 USA



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий